PIR Surveillance Camera And Recorder HD Video 30 Day Battery Life
This camera looks just like a PIR (passive infrared sensor) alarm for alerting to intruders. In reality, it is a discrete HD camera and video recorder which is motion activated. This means the camera is on standby unless it detects movement, which means you don’t end up with hours of unwanted video recording footage filling up the storage and draining the battery power.
This product is perfect for covert surveillance and recording in secret, as nobody would suspect a thing. The device is powered by a self-contained battery that can hold charge up to 30 days on standby mode. Because of this, the product is perfect for long-term use, or use where there is no permanent power supply. It could also be useful for situations where fast deployment of the device is necessary.
The PIR Sensor camera arrives fully set up with the battery built in (remote control and charger provided). It is very simple – no intricate, complicated wiring as with other cameras of this type. Operating the camera couldn’t be more straightforward; just press a single button on the remote control.
- HD resolution
- Up to 30 days battery life in standby (based on 1 PIR detected trigger a day)
- 16 hours of continuous recording
- Remote control and charger included
- Video output for simple setup
- Bracket is fitted with a joint so you can adjust the orientation of the camera
- Built-in microphone
- Video resolution: HD (1280 x 720p), D1 (720 x 480p), VGA (640 x 480p)
- Video compression: H.264
- Video file type: AVI
- Photo file type and resolution: JPEG 1600 x 1200
- Frame rate: 24FPS in HD
- View angle: 65 degree
- Motion detection distance: 8m
- Memory type: micro SD card (up to 64GB, not included)
- Memory consumption: HD – 25mins/GB, D1 – 38mins/GB, VGA – 80mins/GB
- Playback via SD card reader or monitor